Committee to study on Strengthening of Cooperative Credit System in Telangana State – Suggestions called for from the stakeholders.
In terms of Proceedings of HLC Meeting dt.6.8.2019, Govt. of Telangana constituted a (7) Members Committee, with the following members, to study on Strengthening of Cooperative Credit System in Telangana State, vide GO Ms.No.40, Agrl. & Cooperation (Coop-II) Dept. dt. 13.9.2019.
|2||Regional Director, RBI, RO, Hyderabad||Member|
|3||CGM NABARD, TS RO, Hyderabad||Member|
|4||CC & RCS, Govt. of Telangana, Hyderabad||Member|
|5||Managing Director, TSCAB, Hyderabad||Member and Convener|
|6||Expert from Banking – Sri P. Mohanaiah, CGM (Retired), NABARD||Member|
|7||Expert from Cooperatives – Sri A. Praveen Reddy, President, Mulkanoor Cooperative Rural Bank and Marketing Society Ltd.||Member|
The following are the Terms of Reference:
- To study the measures that are taken up by other States in the recent past to improve upon the working of CCS in their respective States and assess its scope/ relevance for replication in Telangana State.
- To suggest measures for strengthening the existing Cooperative Credit System of Telangana State and to recommend for amendments required, if any, in the TSCS Act.
- To study and recommend alternate model/s, if any, in Cooperative Credit System for the Telangana State with a view to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the structure.
- To study the administrative and controlling mechanism of CCS before and after implementation of Prof. Vaidyanathan Committee recommendations and its impact on the CCS and to suggest appropriate mechanism required, if any, in the present context.
- To study Cooperative Credit System in the State with special reference to governance, management and development role of the TSCAB, DCCBs and PACS and recommend for improvements.
- To map the existing branch network of TSCAB and DCCBs and recommend an appropriate criteria to be followed for opening of new branches by the DCCBs/TSCAB.
- Any other item, which the Committee feels necessary for effective functioning of CCS in Telangana State.
Suggestions, within the framework of the above Terms of Reference of the Committee, are invited from the stakeholders, on or before 20.10.2019. The suggestions may be communicated to the following mail id:
Please feel free to contact Sri N.V.Narasimha Rao, AGM(Retd.) @ 9848024746 in case of any clarification.