- For Employees/Professionals/Businessmen.
- Maximum Rs.5,00,000/- loan amount.
- Rate of interest – 15.00%.
- In case of employers undertaking – 14.50%.
- Maximum repayment period: 48 months.
- Sureties 1 or 2 required depending on quantum of loan.
- For pursuing School/ College/Higher education in India and Abroad..
- For College education in India – Rs.50, 000/- to Rs. 4, 00, 000/-.
For College education in Abroad upto Rs.20, 00, 000/-.
- Two sureties and collateral security to the extent of 100%.
- Or NSC, KVP or Term Deposit Receipts of TSCAB to the extent of 100% of the loan amount.
- Rate of Interest (Unsecured) – 13.00%.
- Education loans with collateral security – 12.50%
SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES LOANS(SME Loans)
- Working Capital: Rs.10,00,000/-(To be renewed every year).
- New Traders: Rs.1,00,000/-
- Term loan: Rs.3,00,000/-(36 months)
- Rate of Interest – Working Capital
- Without collateral security – 14.00%
- With collateral security – 13.50%
- Rate of Interest – Term Loan
- Fixed – 14.00%
- Upto Rs.1,00,000/-, 1 Govt. surety and Hypothecation of stock
- Above Rs.1,00,000/- and upto Rs.3,00,000/-, 2 Govt. sureties and Hypothecation of stock.
- Above Rs.3,00,000/-, 2 Govt. sureties, Hypothecation of stock and immovable property as collateral security.
- Term Loan
- 2 Govt. sureties and Hypothecation of stocks/pledge wherever possible.
- Maximum limit upto Rs.30,00,000/-
- Provided to persons: upto 65 years of age.
- Repayment period: Maximum 20 years
- Rate of Interest: Fixed – 10.50%
- Security: House as collateral security.
Real Estate Mortgage Loans:
- 60% of the market value of the House/Flat subject to a maximum of Rs.10.00 lakhs.
- Minimum 3 years regular service in organizations acceptable to the bank/3 years IT returns in case of self-employed and other professionals.
- Repayment period: Maximum 10 years.
- Rate of Interest: Fixed rate - 12.00%
- Legal scrutiny will be done by approved Advocates/Valuers.