- TSCAB has computerized all its operations on a ‘CORE BANKING SOLUTION’ (CBS) by bringing all the Branch Network Connected through’ WAN, covering all modules. The Banking Application Software was implemented in all the 35 Branches.
- In order to be competitive and afford better customer services, 27 onsite ATMs are installed. The Facility of Any Branch Banking (ABB) is also available wherein a customer of any branch of TSCAB can draw or deposit cash at any branch of TSCAB including outstation branches up to a limit of Rs.20,000/-
- Bank has taken up new technological initiatives by entering into the centralised payments system offering RTGS/NEFT services to the customers from October 2012 onwards. Further CTS, Direct Benefit Transfer(DBTL), and Aadhar Based Payment Bridge System (ABBs) also implemented for providing immediate release of subsidies to the clients of TSCAB.
DCCB COMPUTERISATION (District Level):
The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited, (TSCAB), being the leader of the cooperative credit structure in the State of Telangana State, has taken a decision to implement ‘Core Banking Solution’(CBS) for the 9 District Cooperative Central Banks (DCCBS) with their 249 branches in the respective districts in the State, with a centralised data centre at Hyderabad, using the state of art, cutting edge, leading technology for their core banking activities, to achieve speedy service to its clientele enabling TSCAB-DCCBs in effective monitoring and management of the banking services and operations. The ‘CBS’ upon customisation, would work on a virtual single database for all the 09 DCCBs, with the capability of system administration, in respect of user administration, product creation and the like, provided to the operations of each of the DCCBs. It is envisaged to parameterise the different products specific to each of the DCCBs concerned, with district folders for each DCCB in the common solution. M/s: Polaris Financial Technologies is the Consultant-Cum-Software Provider (CSP) for the Project. TSCAB has shared the 50% of the total cost of the Project from its own funds.
As on date, all the 249 Branches of 09 DCC Banks are computerised and migrated to Core Banking Solution and working online.
Bank has taken up new technological initiatives by entering into the centralised payments system offering RTGS/NEFT services to the customers from October 2012 onwards. Further Direct Benefit Transfer(DBTL), and Aadhar Based Payment Bridge System (ABBs) are also implemented for providing immediate release of subsidies to the clients of DCCBs.
PACS COMPUTERISATION (Village Level)
The PACS in the State were computerized on an investment free project on revenue sharing model by M/s. CoOptions Technologies Ltd., Hyderabad under “Sahakara Pragathi Project”
The Technology transformation under the project covers various services like :-
- Infrastructure services i.e., required Hard Ware
- Data migration/digitization and data base management.
- Training inputs
- Software product services and Maintenance of services
As on date 553 PACS were computerized as against 795 PACS, who have entered into the Agreements with M/s CCL for implementation of Sahakara project